From The Heart Of God

Let The Entire Earth Be Blessed with

Loving kindness

Let The Entire Earth Be Blessed with

Great joy, Happiness and Divine peace

Let The Entire Earth Be Blessed with

Understanding, harmony, good will and to be good

Ameen

 

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain And Sciatica Pain

 Back pain, Neck pain and Sciatica pain are due to pinching of nerve by spinal cord discs. It is usually  known as slip disc pain. When this severe pain spraid to leg it is known as sciatica pain. Doctors treat these pains with pain killer medicines or suggest operation which give temporary relief. Taking pain killer  medicines for a long period one is subject  to suffer severe side effects of these medications. 80% of patients who come to my healing centre are suffering from these back pain, neck pain, knee pain and sciatica. Pranic healing and Acupressure are the only powerful therapies which can treat these pains effectively and  permanently.


One lady came to my healing centre. She was suffering from sciatica pain since last 12 years. She tried each and every type of treatment here and abroad but got no relief. After first session she said today "I am feeling that I have come to the right place because I am feeling so much relief in my pain without any medicine. Even strong pain killers have not given me such relief". I asked her stop her all medicines for pain from today. Next day she told me she did not need to take any medicine for pain as she is still feeling comfortable. After few sessions she was completely pain free and enjoying her life without pain.

5 comments:

  1. Well Explained!!!
    If you are suffering from neck pain and shoulder pain, then you should go experts for treatment. Dr. Travis Fisher one of the best neck pain treatment Singapore. Have you any questions? please do not hesitate to contact us: 9810 9909

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post...

    Thanks for sharing this. This gives me good solution about neck pain treatment singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professionally written blogs are rare to discover, however I apprehend all of the factors referred to right right here. I also need to include a few different writing competencies which every person must privy to. Strive Physio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this. This is very helpful for find best topxlisting company in india.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching for this kind of blog from a long time. I like this information as I was looking for anxiety treatment in San Diego.
    anxiety treatment San Diego

    ReplyDelete